Subsidized training for English teachers, job placement on completion and ELT business opportunities
OxbridgeTEFL is a rapidly growing English teachers community seeking the best ways to approach teaching by evaluating global teaching methodologies and using real teaching experiences.
• We provide top TEFL training courses with the highest number of real teaching practice hours in the market and workshop in-class sessions, exceeding the requirements of the British council
• We provide all Oxbridge TEFL certified community members with lifetime new lessons for your classes every week
• Worldwide job assistance
• Assistance to start your own ESL business worldwide using Oxbridge trademark
Who is our TEFL course for?
• People who dream of travelling the world with English teaching
• Professionals who wish to consolidate or broaden their teaching experience and skills
What happens upon your TEFL course completion?
• You will gain an English teaching position in Spain or abroad
• You can decide to start your own business and become self-employed with our guidance and support
• All community members participating in our activities exchange will receive all the lessons needed for their students
What are the main benefits of our TEFL course?
• 120 hour TEFL certification under the British council specifications
• Daily workshop training sessions in small groups (up to 5 candidates)
• 20 hours of observed and evaluated Teaching Practice
• Job guaranteed for our best graduates
• 699€ price for the best interviewees for in-person courses and 499€ for online courses
• Life-long career service and material support for our community members
• Business models for teachers interested in starting their own school or becoming self-employed
How to register for the Oxbridge TEFL course
Candidates must undergo an interview, since places are limited.
Phone: +34 93 532 75 65